Sometimes, life-changing events occur which we must resolve.
We understand the importance of this for our clients, so we approach every case we prosecute with dedication and a focus on results. We also strive to be easy to talk to, empathetic and approachable.
We specialise in building good cases. You might know that you have a case, but not what evidence you require to take it forward. You might know where evidence is, but not how to get it. We work together with some of the most respected and competent investigators in the field to gather the best evidence to win cases.
We act for individuals who have been the victims of the following types of offences:
- Victims who have been defrauded in investment schemes, by friends and relatives, by trading platforms or companies;
- Victims who have been subject to false adverse possession claims;
- Victims who have been assaulted including incidents of road rage, sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Victims who have been harassed or stalked;
- Victims of political protests;
- Victims who are being blackmailed. As these cases often involve high-profile clients, they require very careful handling. We can consider various options for dealing with the blackmailer, including the possibility of a private prosecution and/or an injunction. We’re aware of the urgency of the work required in these cases and are often able to provide imaginative and focused solutions.
- Where criminal damage has occurred, such as damage to property in the workplace or home and;
- Victims of rape including date rape
Find out more about criminal prosecutors.