Edmonds Marshall McMahon is the first and only specialist private prosecution law firm in the UK and is described by the UK Legal 500 (2013-2017) as a leading firm in “Fraud: white collar-crime”. We also have leading civil fraud and trust practice, recognised internationally as at the forefront of civil fraud, trust and asset tracing work.
The firm is staffed by highly experienced prosecutors and offers tailor-made private prosecution services to companies and individuals.
- Case management
- Client interaction
- Management of junior associates and paralegals
- Conducting Legal research
- Drafting written advice on legal matters
- Providing investigative advice
- Drafting legal documents
- Magic Circle or equivalent experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a creative and solution orientated approach to cases.
- English Qualified.
- Strong technical, commercial and analytical skills.
- Ability to explain complex areas of law in a clear, accessible and concise manner.
- A strong academic background.
- A driven, passionate and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to building client relationships and the firm’s reputation for excellence.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and commission schemes
- Central London offices
- 25 day’s holiday
We’ are an informal firm. We do not focus on bureaucracy or traditional hierarchies but on quality of work. We are looking for someone who feels responsible for their cases and has an inbuilt intellectual curiosity, someone who will challenge the norm and strive for perfection. You will be hungry to reach partner level, self-driven and proactive. Your previous caseload may not include much Fraud, Asset tracing or Trust Litigation but you will be attracted to the fact that you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from 2 of the best practitioners in the industry. If this is you, we can’t wait to meet you!
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know. As far as we are concerned, if you can show that you have tenacity and resourcefulness, for example in having surmounted a disability, so much the better!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org