Edmonds Marshall McMahon is recruiting for in-house counsel to join its criminal team. This is an exciting time to join and for those that meet the requirements below and are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
In-house counsel – 6+ years
- Excellent academics
- Prosecution experience essential
- Would suit someone looking for a career change from the Bar
- Crown Court trial experience
- Detailed working knowledge of CPIA, POCA and the Attorney General’s Guidelines on Disclosure 2013.
- Bar experience is preferable
- Capable of client facing tasks
- Comfortable dealing with various personalities
- Comfortable working autonomously when required
- Comfortable with accepting accountability for tasks
- Highly driven, technical and great attention to detail
- Ability to provide written and verbal advice on evidence and prosecution procedure.
- Ability to draft complex documentation with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Competitive referral commission
- Subsidised weekly personal trainer sessions
…. and much more