Kate McMahon has been invited to speak at Europe’s Leading Legal Conference on Civil Fraud Investigations, Litigation and Asset Recovery on 19–20 March 2015 in Geneva.
The conference will focus on asset recovery challenges arising from trade and financial sanctions enforcement:
• Examining the Role and Scope of Privilege in Civil Fraud Cases
• Investigating Fraud and Recovering Assets in Southern Europe
• Decision Making Skills in Fraud Litigation
• Dos and Don’ts when Managing Parallel Civil and Criminal Proceedings
• Foreign Bribery in International Business Transactions: A Prosecutor’s Perspective
• The use of Receivership and Provisional Liquidation in Global Asset
• How Private Prosecutions can be Used as a Weapon in Civil Fraud Cases
The conference will be chaired by Robert Hunter, Head of Fraud and Trust Litigation at Herbert Smith Freehills & Keith Oliver, Senior Partner and Head of Commercial Fraud Litigation, Peters and Peters.
For more details, click here.