Tamlyn Edmonds and Kate McMahon will be speaking at this event, particularly about the use of private prosecutions as an effective tool to tackle fraud. The conference will focus on all aspects of fraud such as the effect of international fraud, the psychology of fraud and forensic accounting and investigations in successful fraud cases.
The Conference is being held on Tuesday 3rd June, 2014, at the Eldon Building, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth. Click here for further information about the event.
Tamlyn and Kate will explain: –
- What is a private prosecution?
- Who can bring a private prosecution?
- The reasons why you may choose to bring a private prosecution and the benefits
- The steps involved in bringing a private prosecution and the issues that may arise during proceedings; and
- The costs recovery available in private prosecutions.
Edmonds Marshall McMahon are the UK’s only specialist private prosecution firm and specialise in assisting victims of fraud (individuals and corporates) in recovery of their funds. We pride ourselves on presenting reasonable, commercial options and strategies to best ensure the desired outcome in the shortest timeframe and for a reasonable price.