We are experts in investigating and prosecuting bribery and corruption offences, ranging from assisting companies in preliminary internal investigations to leading global, large-scale investigations and prosecutions, including on behalf of foreign governments. Our bribery and corruption team is made up of former senior SFO investigators and lawyers with a wealth of experience in some of the UK’s leading SFO cases; including:
- Investigation and prosecution of Innospec Ltd;
- Investigating and agreeing the largest Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA) with Rolls-Royce in conjunction with other foreign governments, including the US Department of Justice; and
- Investigation of Airbus.
Our expertise includes:
- Working with foreign governments and foreign private entities across many sectors;
- Working with UK based companies to investigate whistleblowing and corruption;
- Using cutting-edge technology, including artificial intelligence, to investigate and prosecute rapidly (many of our investigators and lawyers were part of the SFO team that pioneered the use of artificial intelligence in an SFO investigation for the first time);
- Utilising developing areas of corruption legislation including DPAs and SOCPA agreements1 in corruption matters; and
- Liaising with the UK and foreign governments in multi-jurisdictional offending in respect of cooperating suspects and the implications of double jeopardy.
The depth of our experience from some of the largest global bribery and corruption investigations and prosecutions has led to us being instructed by foreign governments to assist in complex, multi-jurisdictional, anti-corruption investigations and prosecutions. We are innovative, technical, strategic and results-driven in our approach.
 Serious and Organised Crime Act 2015